A few for me...
"Fool me once"
"Doctors aren't able to practice their love with OBGYN's"
Hmmm there's a couple more, but those would be my favorite. The constant stuttering always makes everything he says hilarious.
Since he will soon be departing us. Post your favorite.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0qDuG0ZYD5I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0qDuG0ZYD5I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
A few for me...
"Fool me once"
"Doctors aren't able to practice their love with OBGYN's"
Hmmm there's a couple more, but those would be my favorite. The constant stuttering always makes everything he says hilarious.
The dude just has a voice that is there for telling jokes.
I'd love to sit down with the guy, have a beer, and listen to some stories of his.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
In all honesty he would be the most likely to be the guy you would most likely hang out with, if he were not the pres.
crack is whack
"Ain't no WMDs up in here...no wait that is my anus."
We'll keep the lights on for you.
Spuds
Bookmarks